COVID-19 Update, June 2020
We hope you are all well and coping with what has been a challenging time for us all. Whilst we have had to remain closed over the last few months, we’ve spent that time monitoring government guidelines closely and preparing ourselves for an eventual re-opening.
We are now pleased to share with you, that following the most recent announcement from Boris Johnson, that day has finally arrived and we will be re-opening Packfords on
Monday 6th July.
Whilst a lot may have changed, what remains the same for Packfords is our friendly, welcoming staff who are committed to providing comfortable, safe and engaging guest experiences.
The wellbeing of our guests and staff is of paramount importance and so we would like to share with you the practices we have put into place to ensure the safety of our guests, employees and our community.
Enhanced measures to ensure your safety
Training & Employees
- Heightened cleaning and physical distancing protocols
- Enhanced Employee Health Training and expectations, mandatory training before return-to-work begins
- PPE protocol in place
- Hand sanitisation stations in high use areas
- Enhanced, scheduled cleaning and disinfecting on high touch surfaces and public areas using antiviral disinfectant fogging machine
- Physical distancing renovation to public areas
- Minimized high touch room amenities such as guest directories, magazines
- Guests will be able to check-in online prior to arrival
- Disinfecting wipes in each room for guests’ personal use
- Optional take-away breakfast
- Thorough cleaning of guest rooms after use, using hosptial-grade disinfectants
It is a pleasure to be able to welcome you back to Packfords. The garden is looking beautiful and awaiting guests and our wonderful team are looking forward to seeing you again.
Stay safe and well, and thank you for your patience and support during this time.
With kindest regards,